Hoth Boots

So the Hoth Boots arrived from China. I was unhappy about the zip that they had at the back! No idea why they had that. This was a shame as it was (I thought) my only option. When I was attempting to return them - to China - I saw another listing for what looked like the same boots only a different photo.

On further investigation into the photos it was obvious they were nearly identical but didnt have the zip! So I ordered these and they arrived in 10 days!!

I was really pleased with them! I did an unboxing review here :




But soon after came the realisation that there were inaccuracies that I could do something about. I knew these would be a base for whatever I used. Whether I used these boots as a pattern or modified them I didnt know, but for £38 they were worth the punt.

So when they arrived and were pretty decent I decided to modify them. This is the aim :


Details that are not easy to see include :

  • Different colour mocassin bottom to the grey leg gaiter
  • Lace holes under white edging show through
  • Soles are Tan colour
  • Snaps on the back of white wrap around straps


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hoth Boots - UPDATE!

Hoth Han Solo Costume from ESB

Holster