Han's Cap...

So after some research I have found out that Han's cap is not the same as everyone else's! I will not settle for RL's "a cap will do" requirement from the CRL... So i'm going all out to get the right one!

Met a lovely guy on Etsy called "mrhemmingsworkshop" who is making Hoth caps. I explained to him how anal I was about details and asked (given reference) would he update them and make me one. He agreed! He sent me these after finishing what I had asked for...

 
I am completely chuffed with this! It's amazing work...

I then watched the film frame by frame and noticed something...


His cap doesnt have the chin flaps! It's cut off! This is so that it isnt poking out when he has his Parka on... makes sense actually it would have looked dumb...



So a new one, custom made and Han style modified is coming for me...!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hoth Boots - UPDATE!

Hoth Han Solo Costume from ESB

Holster