Denix 3 - filling and sanding now

So my Epoxy weld turned up (£5 on ebay or something)

filled in the little detailed parts and holes/logo and sanded down

M96  Logo removed



Hinge pin filled in and sanded SMOOTH!


Started to re-shape the trigger a bit, but this was hand filing and I don't like how uneven it is so leaving it til the weekend when I can use the dremel...


Glued a washer on the bottom and started to score around it for my cartridge seam


I was really tired and accidently started scoring the wrong side at one point!!! DOH! Not that it matters i'll sand it off later..


Started re-shaping the firing hammer. This is not yet complete but looks loads better already....



Re-filed the knurling on the hammer too... this looks and feels so much better now!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hoth Boots - UPDATE!

Hoth Han Solo Costume from ESB

Holster